Apply Today to be an Oklahoma Quality Foundation Examiner
Being an examiner has a multitude of benefits including but not limited to, learning the internationally acclaimed Baldrige Excellence Framework, an opportunity to network with other people interested in quality, and to evaluate the best practices of other organizations. Serving as an examiner also prepares you to help your organization write its own Oklahoma Quality Foundation application in the future.
If you have questions, please reach out to us here.
Examiner Training Outline
Examiner training is on-site at Tri County Tech on June 3-4, 2021. The training will take approximately 188 hours and cost $350.
|Examiner Training Pre-Work||April and May||20-30 hours|
|Examiner Training||June||16 hours|
|Application Evaluation||June and July||80-100 hours|
|Site Visit Preparation||August||12-16 hours|
|Site Visits||September||60 hours|
All examiners take part in annual training to learn how to assess the organizations that apply to the Oklahoma Quality award program. You will learn how to use the Baldrige Excellence Framework (which includes the Criteria for Performance Excellence), analyze and evaluate applicant organizations, conduct the examination process, and prepare value-added feedback. Other benefits include:
- Training in the internationally acclaimed Baldrige Excellence Framework
- Networking and benchmarking opportunities
- Hands-on experience that will add tremendous value to your own organization
- A chance to contribute to your state’s and region’s economic well-being
- Exposure to proven best practices in leadership, strategic planning, and more
- A “resume booster”
- A complimentary ticket to the annual Excellence Celebration